Fatal Accidents Hurt Families. But We Can Help You Heal.

If your spouse, parent or child died due to the negligent or reckless acts of another, you may have a wrongful death claim against him or her. At Wrentham-based Wood & Gresham, P.C., we understand the emotional turmoil arising from the unexpected death of a loved one.

While no amount of money can make up for the loss of a loved one, you can receive compensation to make up for the financial injuries resulting from his or her death.

We'll Make Sure Your Loved One Didn't Die In Vain

If your loved one was killed by another person's negligent or reckless acts — including a medical mistake, motor vehicle accident, place crash, criminal attack, breach of warranty or dangerous work condition — you may have a wrongful death claim against him or her.

Under Massachusetts law, a surviving spouse, parent or child who is experiencing financial injuries due to the death of his or her loved one can obtain accidental death compensation for his or her loss.

At Wood & Gresham, P.C., our attorneys have helped people throughout Massachusetts obtain monetary damages for the death of their loved one. We help families identify the parties at fault, gather evidence of wrongdoing, develop medical testimony and fight to make sure they are compensated for their financial injuries.

When You're Ready To Get Back Into Life, We Can Help.

At Wood & Gresham, P.C., we understand the overwhelming sense of loss experienced by those mourning the unexpected death of a family member. While money will not return your loved one to you, it may help make up for the monetary loss you, as a family member, are suffering as a result of the wrongful death.

Types of compensation recoverable include:

  • Loss of future wages
  • Loss of benefits
  • Loss of companionship, care and comfort
  • Funeral and burial expenses
  • Damages for pain and suffering the decedent experienced before his or her death
  • Punitive damages may be available

Contact Wrentham fatal accidents lawyers Wood & Gresham, P.C., at 508-384-2008 for a free initial consultation.