Our firm Wood & Gresham, P.C., is pleased to provide our legal and closing services for the sale of your property. At the beginning of the sale process, our Massachusetts lawyers will review and negotiate the offer to purchase and/or your purchase and sale agreement. We will address and resolve any title issues, and draft the deed and any other required closing documents.
With respect to the closing, we are able to attend the closing with you to review and explain all of the closing documents. Alternatively, should you wish not to attend the closing, we are able to attend the closing on your behalf, and execute all closing documents under a power of attorney.
Contact our Franklin and Foxborough seller representation attorneys at Wood & Gresham, P.C., for a free consultation.
Services For Sellers
- Review of offer to purchase (or draft as requested)
- Draft, review and negotiate purchase and sale agreement with a "seller's rider"
- Prepare deed and other required closing documents
- Coordinate payoff and discharge of mortgages, liens, or other encumbrances
- Negotiate and request extensions, upon request
- Resolution of title issues
- Review and explain HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Review and explain all closing documents
Contact Our Wrentham Real Estate Law Firm
Call 508-384-2008 to contact Wood & Gresham, P.C., to discuss your representation if you have questions or concerns about how to approach your real estate case. Let us use our unique experience to help you seek a beneficial resolution to the matter whenever possible. We offer a free initial consultation.